THE GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING
APPROVED 2019 FINANCIAL STATEMENTS:
nb aurora achieved an important growth which confirms its role as long-term strategic partner for unlisted italian small and mid-SIZED companies
- For the second year running NB Aurora approved the distribution of a dividend per share exceeding 10% yield
- The company completed the acquisition of PHSE, Italian leader in controlled temperature logistics for bio-pharmaceutical sector
- The ongoing process for a new share capital increase aims to support new investments in small and mid-sized Italian companies which are leaders in niche markets
Luxembourg, 26 March 2020
NB Aurora S.A. SICAF-RAIF (“NB Aurora” or “the Company”) announces that the General Meeting of Shareholders, which has been held today in its Luxembourg registered office, approved the annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 December 2019.
For the second year running, NB Aurora also approved the distribution of a dividend per share exceeding 10% yield on the subscription value of Euro 10 per share (equal to Euro 1.06 per share). This confirms the effectiveness of NB Aurora’s business model, the first permanent capital vehicle listed in Italy and stable medium-term partner for Italian SMEs, as well as its ability to guarantee returns for its investors, even in an extremely volatile market environment such as the current one.
With the recent acquisition of PHSE, the Italian leader in the management of controlled temperature logistics for the bio-pharmaceutical sector, more strategic than ever for the country’s economy at the moment, NB Aurora renews its commitment alongside Italian companies, providing the financial resources and strategic expertise useful for the development of their business, also at an international level thanks to the support of the experience and professionals of Neuberger Berman’s international private equity platform.
NB Aurora started the process of a capital increase of up to €150 million, with the aim of consolidating its growth and finding future investment opportunities alongside unlisted Italian top notch companies, thus continuing to support the restart and development of the country’s real economy.
More in details, the Shareholders’ meeting has approved all the resolutions on the agenda, as follows:
- approved the annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 December 2019, as proposed by the Board of Directors and already announced through the press release distributed on 24 February 2020 and to which the Company suggests to refer to if further information is required (net result as at 31 December 2019 was € 1.0 million, NAV at €180,143,506);
- the reports of the board of directors and of the independent auditor of the Company in respect of the annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 December 2019 were presented;
- approved and decided on the allocation of the results for the financial year ended 31 December 2019 as well as the creation of the legal reserve. The Shareholders’ Meeting approved the distribution of an ordinary dividend of Euro 18.955.294,12, of which Euro 15.900.000 was distributed to class A shareholders, Euro 3.002.294,12 was distributed to class B shareholders and Euro 53.000 was distributed to special share owners. This results in a distribution of Euro 1.06 per listed share. The coupon detachment date is March 30, 2020, the record date is March 31, 2020 and the payment date is set for April 1, 2020;
- approved full discharge to the members of the board of directors for the financial year ended 31 December 2019 and their remuneration for 2019 and 2020;
- confirmed KPMG Luxembourg, société coopérative, as independent auditor of the Company for a period of one year ending at the annual general meeting of shareholders approving the annual accounts for the financial year ending on 31 December 2020.
The NAV of NB Aurora at 31 December 2019, adjusted of the abovementioned dividend distribution, will be equal to Euro 161,188,211.88. The NAV per share of NB Aurora, adjusted of the abovementioned dividend distribution, will be equal to Euro 10.6045.
NB Aurora, the first permanent capital vehicle listed in Italy on the MIV professional segment of the Italian Stock Exchange, has been created with the purpose to invest in unlisted SMEs, conveying financial resources to support their growth and international expansion, thus helping to support the real economy. NB Aurora is promoted by Neuberger Berman, private, independent, employee-owned investment manager, with $323 billion AUM (as of March 31, 2019). The investment target includes those top-class SMEs with a leading position in specialized niches and a strong export attitude with a turnover between €30 and €300 million. NB Aurora team will operate with an active minority approach, to partner with entrepreneurs with a medium-long term horizon.